As you will all know, COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic which means that Scotia Roofing & Building Supplies, as a responsible business, must take the necessary precautions to protect our employees and any other stakeholder that we come into contact with, as part of our normal business activities.
The PM’s briefing to the Nation on Monday made it clear that from 12:00AM midnight, People must stay at home except for shopping for necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work. Shops selling non-essential goods are being told to shut and gatherings in public of more than two people who do not live together are to be prohibited.
The Health & Safety of all our employees is our Number One priority and therefore, as a result of the latest Government Announcements, The NTG Board has decided that our business will significantly change with immediate effect, to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
We intend to close all our sites for collections and offer a limited delivery service to customers. Through this ‘Phone and Deliver’ model we will be prioritising those customers that are engaged with important and critical operations that help support the communities where we are based.
- Our Branches, Trade Counters and production sites are now closed to all collections. Please do not visit any of our sites in-person.
- Some of our Branches will operate a limited delivery service for customers, where stock of materials allows. Please contact your local Branch by phone and email for further details – or visit our website for more information
- Whilst we do not presently have any issue with the supply of materials, we will keep you advised if there are issues around product availability
- Our Sales personnel are available if you have any enquiries or questions, please contact your local Branch or Sales Representative as normal
- We will be flexible in our approach and always aim to keep you advised as the situation changes or develops
- We will do our upmost to help and support our customers through this unprecedented and difficult time
- We will always adhere to Government guidelines whilst operating our Branches and making any deliveries to customers
If you have any questions at all please speak to your Branch, your local Representative, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Your business and support is incredibly important to us and we will work with you to help you during these challenging times.
Company Registration Number: SCO45055. VAT: 269 907114. Registered Address: Thornbridge Yard, Laurieston Road, Grangemouth